Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm Not Always On The Same Page With The Others

I thought we weren't going to do anything special for Beltane, but maybe eat out. Apparently the mullethead had other ideas. She comes at me with a measuring tape, and tells me to wear the stripe design I have on my blog avatar on that day. I almost ran away, but I got kind of cornered. She also had a list. Waist-32, length-32, shoe-8, shirt-16, so what else could she want?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I threw myself face first against the wall.

I got measured from shoulder to crotch from behind, and then she measured the circumfrence of my uppper left arm.

I am now confused.

When I asked the first love of my life if he had any idea of what was going on with the mullethead, he just told me to go with it, and I was all hers that night.

Huh????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment