Sunday, October 31, 2010

WHO NEEDS JESUS CHRIST WHEN. . .

DE SECOND COMIN' AV DONN UI'MIDIR IS 'ERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but Oi jist 'ad ter say dat. 'Oy dare an unimportant, arcane creature such as Oi; who 'as been dragged from de 'istory books an' myths av prehistory 'av such 'chutzpa' ter make such a declarashun?

Heh-heh-heh.

Why not? We're on par in wan respect! We are legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not much 'appened as written. Or 'ill 'appen. Trust me! Yer 'ill fend oyt eventually.



Ach! Forgot meself. Sorry! (Damn Yanks!)



THE SECOND COMING OF DONN UI'MIDIR IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I just had to say that. How dare an unimportant, arcane creature such as I; who has been dragged from the history books and myths of prehistory have such 'chutzpa' to make such a declaration?

Heh-heh-heh.

Why not? We're on par in one respect! WE ARE LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not much happened as written. Or will happen. Trust me! You will find out eventually.

********************

This blog is in proper sequential order.  Top to bottom, page 1 through whatever.  I play with the dates and times to make it that way.  I find the way this blog automatically lays out, rather a bother to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment