Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Feel Not Only Like A Nutter, But A Complete Idiot

I suppose all three of us are. Granted, our existence isn't bad, statistically. Quite comfortable, really; but still. . .not as good as home. We came here so I could leave my legacy, then we will go back to where we came from. A tentative 18 months total, at worst.

Gods, I thought almost 18 years of this was enough for the longest time; but oh well. I kind of got persuaded to do so, not that it was very difficult. The inconveniences abound, but at least we're not as limited as those who exist in oblivion to what they really are. We can still do all the things we were meant to do, no holds barred; so it's way better than the majority who hasn't a clue as to what abilities they've buried. Thank mostly the church for that. And today, people have no idea how to raise their children; and NO IT'S NOT WITH YEAST!!!!!!!!!!!

(Said to the creature beside me, who thinks the only good child is a cooked child.)

No comments:

Post a Comment