Sunday, October 31, 2010

If Everyone Knew The Truth About Existence As A Whole. . .

Procreation would be a crime, or frowned upon; to say the least.  The Cathars did have that right, along with a ton of other beliefs; but of course the Catholic Church couldn't have them and their way intruding on their parasitic economics.  I'll NEVER forgive the Church or Rome for what they did to the Albigensian, or what was done to my. . .uh. . .um. . .the Milesians.

I myself would consider life not a gift or a blessing, but more a curse and sign of stupidity, for it is asked for prior to being alive.  Aye, I'm guilty and also worthy of mine own condemnation.  However, we must remember!  Life is a lot easier when you're not living it.  That's a quote from my series somewhere, more than once; if my memory serves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment