Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Psychology Of Humanity Amazes Me To No End

I put up a potentially provocative post, copy/pasting a section of a page of 'trigger' words, wondering if I'd get a bunch of hits from the alphabet soup agencies that make up the government. Well, I'm getting hits all right, but I don't think it's from the government. I may have to wait another day for that. It is a rather uninteresting post, really. Completely pointless, for general reading; yet that's what people go to due to the title, I suppose. Then that's all they check out.

There was another time, on a forum I'd quite long ago, where I put up a link to various execution and torture techniques, and that's how I identified it in the link. It got hits in the triple digits, whilst my literary art got not quite completely ignored. Now if I put these links on torture techniques up again, I'm probably going to get a couple of hundred hits in one day, right?

I still have a little bit of clean-up to do, but after I'm done; it is tempting to go and sequester (Yes, that's proper Commonwealth spelling, as far as you clueless Yanks are concerned. 'Sequestre' is French, and it's actually 'séquestre'.) myself in a cave somewhere, and not come out again. But that is a bit boring, and I must admit the general company I keep of varying species does make existence worthwhile.

Now, shall I prove my theory and put up links for the vilest execution and torture techniques? Oh, I just might. Later. Now, I'm wondering if any more riots are starting anywhere else against the everso unfair status quo, where those who think they are in charge are trying to milk the peasants of what they don't have.

Well, the trip-reset to the new era is well underway. It's always so damn messy. And it always happens again, and again. I'm not expecting anything different for the distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment