Sunday, October 31, 2010

How Much?

How much time? How much frustration? How much work? How much pain?  And what's worth more?  What has been done, or what can be done that I refuse?

Stupid question,  The answer is known.

Was it volunteered? If so, why? Love? Mercenary reasons? Obligation? All of the above? What else is there to do? What's next?

I don't even know what I am. I do know I am a part of something greater, of ultimately there is only one, as was before, but I know so little of what is in between. So many questions with such illusive answers.

And the most pertinent question of all. Do I have a camera?!

Heh-heh-heh. Maybe. Black and white. . .and red. Some should be done in colour, if. . .

The gold and silver one should be shown in full glory.

**************************************************************************

What would be, if you were like me?!

Just another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment