Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Look At My Stats, And Smile

Indonesia?  Malaysia?  Yemen?  I'm probably as alien as somebody from Regulus to you guys, but I raise my cup to you.   Now if I get Saudia Arabia (Gods, when will that parasitic government fall?!  Not really doin' the people much of a favour.  Not that any other government is.  Self-serving leeches!  All of them!), I will have seen it all.  Me!  An out-of-the-closet statistical nutter who's a radical feminist, a total iconoclast, more or less has a one-of-each 'harem' of two, and is 'in-your-face' about it.  Sort of.  Well, I don't own them, but surviving rabies would be easier than getting rid of them, not that I'd want to do a silly thing like that.  

I'll not get into 'official' and 'actual' on some of the Middle East lifestyles regarding this, but let's just say being indiscreet on such matters can get you killed if someone has it out for you.  But on the other hand, that happens everywhere, doesn't it?   For you Yanks, my major audience; Matthew Shepherd?  Brandon Teena? Gwen Araujo?  Duanna Johnson?  It's been a while, but my own dear Oscar Wilde?  The list is really miles long, in history; and it's sooooo STOOPID!!!!!!!!

Now when will I get hits from Africa?  I did write one short story on Eritrea, and another on Liberia.  So sad what politics does to those people!  Gods, if only Europe had never colonised Africa.  Everyone has their 'tribal' conflicts, but the mass genocides would never have happened, the quagga wouldn't have been killed off,  and they lived quite well with their environment and the animals before the invasions.  Anyone here ever read 'Heart of Darkness' by Joe Conrad? Maybe you should.  I know 'Apocalypse Now' is based on it, but the book had a greater impact on me.  

'The horror' is right! 

Yes, he's a wayyyyyyy better writer than I.  But again, it's not like I started my completed project (which really should get one more edit run for spell-checks to Un-Americanise anything I missed) with the intention of putting it on the web, and it's definitely NOT HERE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Rome, her infernal monetary economy, and her even more infernal church!

No comments:

Post a Comment