Sunday, October 31, 2010

Star-Crossed

From whence before time existed,
You and I were destined; my love.
We both had different claims to fill,
A call to duty; gods above.
I've known of you since time began,
And waited as eons went by.
You were warned of the pain to be,
And went forth despite; to defy
All common sense.  Now you are there,
And I am here to meet in dreams;
As you dragged me out of hist'ry,
And you yourself will face extremes
To share my quest in easing fears
For what's to be, for no reason
Does exist for that fear.  Indeed,
Man exists in realms of treason
To himself; for he gave his mind
To dogma, lies, and illusion
Dealing in vile dualities.
Such a comforting delusion
For those seeking reward to end
The lives that are so innocent
Of all but demanding freedom,
And thinking for themselves, as meant.

Thank you, and let's end this one dream
In embrace.  I'll get you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment