Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Year And a Half

Hmmmmm. Stuck here for that duration to oversee the completion of the job I volunteered for. . .maybe. Part of the time is gone already, and perhaps it won't take that long. It's a drag playing by rules I don't like, but can't avoid.

Only one member of the household is happy to be here. The only one that this was a step up for, but the rest of us see it as a bit of an uncool limbo. I hope my agent comes through for me.

Things aren't late, at least. Fifteen months to go, at worst. Could be worse. Hey, it's less time than full circle at a community college!

Well, I guess I could leave sooner, but that wouldn't be very nice. I'd also be runnin' on a wing and a prayer, hoping everything falls into place without me. Has that happened yet?!

Oh, off to research the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment