Sunday, October 31, 2010

Where Do I Find These. . Um. . .I'm At A Loss For Words

Sitting there on the couch, having the precious middle seating, and not even having had to fight for it.  Tay kettle and Swiss chocolate with whole hazelnuts on the table in front of you, and all of a sudden you get a question.  "What if you wake up one day, and see everybody as a worse than useless liability?"

No, I did not say, "You shoot yourself."  Nor did I suggest becoming a hermit, and with the priorities of that thing to my left, I couldn't even suggest a re-evaluation of priorities was in order. I had no clue on what to say.  I looked to my right.  "If I'm going to answer that within a reasonable span of consciousness, I am going to have to step out of time."

The one to my right looked at the one to my left.  "You shoot yourself."

If I'd been holding my tay, I would have made a pretty big mess, I ended up laughing so hard.

I suppose one of us would no longer go to market after this night, not that it mattered.

Oh, and apparently I was not on that list of liabilities. . .nor was the one to my right.

I don't think I'll write down why I came to that conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment