Sunday, October 31, 2010

An Old Look At Religion With A Greater Degree of Greater Accuracy

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_1.htm

A direct link to Laurance Guardner without going through the RMN stuff of clicking tons of links.

Fascinating read.  Yes, I know it contradicts a little of what I wrote in my series, but I'm not going to change it.  Too lazy to correct what I found out too late.



I suppoose I ought to just delete the previous post I did with the RMN connexion to this direct link, but I won't. After all, RMN is a good political link, though some of the posts are a bit. . .um. . .out of the stadium, shall we say. And while we're on political links, rense.com, blacklistednews.com and whatreallyhappened.com are damn good, too.

Wake up and smell the shoite, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment