Sunday, October 31, 2010

Poo! The Guild Is Up!

Did you just read those titles right? This one, and the previous post, that is? Well, my self-imposed obligation is back, so hey! Actually, I'm glad. I just had to be an arsehole.

http://www.gothicguild.org/

Thanks, Karen. For EVERYTHING! I guess you had a bit of clean-up to do. Must be a bitch running a web-site. I think I'd pass on it even if I were here long term.

The exposure is nice, even though I may end up being better known for peing a poet than a prose writer. Well, I have been doing it longer, and I admit I deserve it. Though I do like my short stories a bit better than my mostly bogus autobiography (which I don't dislike. Otherwise they wouldn't be on-line.), I think I'm one Hell of a poet. In this case, I am not harsh on myself as far as criticism goes. If you want the collection of my later, post-Xanon stuff without pecking through this blog, again; go to The Guild, under the poetry section. Seems like I've been the only one submitting the stuff, which really is too bad. I enjoyed reading the other works.

I finally finished my latest short story. I may have it up tomorrow. Not sure. I might give it one more day for a reread, and final edit before I put it up. Then I've got to go crazy by holding off on sending it to The Guild until the weekend is over, or until Volume #5 is up. I guess that's the worst of my problems. Oh, and then there's housecleaning and shopping tomorrow.

Oh well. 53 more weeks of that, at worst. Not too bad. On of these days we're going to have to vacuum and mop down the closed off rooms. Perhaps a total of three times before we go. We've been here about 5 months already. Maybe next week. We'll probably do it on a Friday, though. Our Thursdays are busy enough with the regular workload. Of course, we'll be going to town twice to eat out, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment