Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Night

Dark, peaceful, quiet, and cooler. I do prefer the cold to hot, though I start to object when we get too far below 0°C. I love it at about 14°C. I'd be happy if it never got warmer than that, but this is not a thing that's up to me.

I look outside now, and it's cloudy and snowing. Quite attractive, but I think I'll stay in. I'm not dressed for it, I don't feel like getting dressed for it, and I don't feel like freezing my arse off right now to experience the delectable warmin' up with a cup of tay, whilst sittin' on the hearth of the fireplace, or whatever. In fact, I don't feel like doing much of anything roi nigh (right now).

Nice bein' the only one up at 2:00 AM, not counting the cats, and just. . .chillin', I suppose is a word to use. The Yankee housemate corrupts me, some.

Nigh Oi suppose I'll jist go aff an' clap (see) if Oi can cum up wi' another literary inspirashun before crawlin' back under de scratcher clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment