Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's A Good Time To Lay Low If Ya Wanna Get Somethin' Done

People are getting arrested for staged events, countries are falling apart, rioting and mini-revolutions are happening all over the place, Gulf of Mexico people are dying from the deliberate Corexit poisoning, the status quo is being severely threatened, people are waking up to the TRUTH, weather wars are wiping vast tracts out, the sea is being killed, famine is getting more widespread than ever due to 'unnatural' disasters being cloaked as natural disasters, and I'm watching it all from the comfort of this 'borrowed' home.  Cheaply rented, really.  Nice, huge, old farm house from a formerly well-to-do old family.  We had to have some of it fixed up before moving in, but it wasn't too bad.  We even had a well, and untainted water from that. There are no factory farms nearby.

In a way, watching life was like watching a movie, for me.  I am eyeing it as it goes by, but I am strictly an observer; as planned.  I just had to oversee my whacky tales get out, so I'm not getting directly involved in anything.  I have everything I need, and I have access to everything I want, though it really wouldn't be too cool to excercise that access option at the moment.  After all, there is a time and a place for everything, and I don't trust circumstances enough to just let things go as they are.  Too many mistakes have already been made regading my project, and until that stops; I'm stuck here by my own design.

For now, the beat goes on.  It could be better, but I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment