Sunday, October 31, 2010

All You Know Is Illusion

You were born into a dream,
And one day you shall awake.
You'll laugh at the pain you feel
Right now, for your lesson's sake.
You'll cringe at your visions lost
In the great forgetfulness
In that thing that you call life,
Where you were wiped with less
Knowledge and sense than a beet;
To enter the Land of Nod,
Where the Truth is in exile,
And perception's a façade.
You exist where myth does rule,
And nothing is as it seems.
Priorities corrupted
Do bring forth some strange regimes.
Still, I would not fret so much.
I've let you ken it will end.
I've known you ere, know you now.
A glimpse of Truth I did bend
In your direction, dear lass;
Since you chose to live for me.
We'll meet for good, out of time;
For I am your destiny

When you're finally cured
Of ego's addiction this time 'round,
And you can stop missing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment