Sunday, October 31, 2010

The 'Enigmatic' Flowchart Map--Here For Personal Reasons

We part under contract

/

Paradise with one critical thing missing-disconnect-my warning

/

Hell

/

Latchkey

/

Leo-astronomy-artificially inspired interest in various sciences

/

Sean-Blake-Morrison-true interest in the literary arts

/

Revenge-madness-misery-implosion-I'm back-I'm repelled-irrelevant-forgotten-promises made-future seen-some Akashic Knowledge accessed-frustration

/

Dharma trigger-our job starts

/

Effigy found for what does not exist-doesn't work-I'm remembered, but not correctly-obsessive writing starts-freedom from the worst in life attained-self sovereignty established to the degree allowed

/

Ego-status seeker-hateful iconoclast-contempt-become what you weren't meant to be-materialism-hedonism-art-work-striving-exhaustion-further disconnect-creator-button pusher-impressive in so many  ways-looking for me-detachment from what is

/

Effigy found for self-re-establish-limited time for self-further exhaustion-Akashic Visions proven true-effigy recognised for what he is-unconditionality-crash-work for me

/

Tread water-rebuild-fire of purification-rebuild-peace-retire-further revenge for the past-clean up for me what I need to do as I take care of you, my dear agent

/

Dancin' in the ruins-I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!-All the way-end of duality

*************************************************************************************

All had to be as it was.  I couldn't do more, I couldn't do less.  I had no choice but to be an asshole some times, not that I was the only one guilty of some rather obnoxious behaviour; though it was never uncalled for on my part.  Dealing with a loose cannon made some things I did that I really didn't want to do, necessary.  Allegedly withdrawing for a year was the worst, and just as hard on me, not that I really left.  I still kept tabs, and suffered for it.  Though for what was done right, much was done wrong for the right end.

I'll compensate.  I promise.  For both my mistakes. . .and yours. . .soon.  Now, we have to put all three of our noses to the grindstone for everybody else.  Then we'll set up our OWN damn company.  The cornerstone has been laid, thanks to your burning the midnight oil for so many years, and even now.

Love you, 'dude'.  Just as much as the one who won me over as a kid, despite how I was programmed.  And The Mod Squad can eat our dust.

*************************************************************************************

Don't understand any of this?  Good!  It should be a private message, but blogging it makes me feel better, OK?  I have some issues with myself I have to work out, if WE don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment