Sunday, October 31, 2010

Waiting

I hate doing it.  I generally find something to keep myself occupied when I am waiting for something, but there are occasions when it doesn't matter, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.  In some instances I have the patience of a cat stalking its prey, and other times I have none.

There is a saying.  If you want something to get done, do it yourself.  Problem is, I can't.  I'm not set up, right.  I could get set up right, but the amount of work and gratuitous cost is just too much. By the time I am set up, what I am waiting for will have come to fruition, so there's no point.

Gods, am I actually using this blog thing as a sounding board?!

Uh, I guess so.

Suppose I could use a nice distraction now.

Off to the library.  Maybe I can find a good classic I can curl up in bed with.  Not snowed in, but what better way to spend a frigid December 22, real time?

No comments:

Post a Comment