Sunday, October 31, 2010

What Is Most Valuable Gift Of All?

Well, besides love.  Unconditional love, that is; for that's the only kind there is. 

Knowledge!   It really is the most precious gift of all, isn't it?  REAL knowledge, and not silly propaganda to just keep things going as they are?  Isn't it wonderful to know things?  To be aware of how things work, and be able to design anything to withstand the ravages of time, era after era?  To know the mathematics behind everything?

Knowledge,  and time.  Time, which I share reluctantly with anyone anymore, but the one who made me as I am, and the one I am in the process of rebuilding with not only permission, but with pleading.  (PLEEEEEEEASE!  MAKE ME THE BEST MAN THAT I CAN BE, HAVE I A SCHLONG OR NO!!!!!!!!!!)  I don't wanna explain that right now, but any animal as well, of course. The animal kingdon does get first priority here, for I must admit that in my youth, I needed them more than they needed me.  I no longer really need them, but I remember.  People collectively need them to survive, but they are so much better off without people.  People deliver them so much gratuitous pain.  Need I make a list?

Sometimes a life is given for another.  That is quite a sacrifice, but it sure isn't easy on the one left behind, is it?!

Memories!

I think I want to go away and cry now.

I'm Irish, we do things like that, OK???????!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment