Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thursdays Can't Get Better

Gods, what a rainstorm! I was so amped. I took care of the equines, did the kitchen, downstairs bathroom, and dirty clothes before anyone was even up. The upstairs bathroom was the one I was supposed to do, but I didn't want to wake my two loves. I'd do that later. I enabled us to get out of the house an hour and a half earlier. I even put together a simple breakfast. Just farina, with cream, butter, maple syrup and blueberries. Yes, I made a little extra for the equines. They got about two litres apiece.

Shopping was going to be fun in the downpour. We'd take along a large extra umbrella for the shopping cart. People saw us, and it was a very practicle thing to do. A few even copied us, and we've been thanked for the idea a few times.

Well, off to chow down, and get what we didn't get from next door, both neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment