Sunday, October 31, 2010

To My Readers

Again, if you like anything on this blog, or want the e-book, feel free to copy/paste to your own personal files all 15 sections. It's not the best thing, there are still mistakes for I am not a professional editor, and currently only having a U.S. spellcheck that 'corrects' PROPER Commonwealth spelling (I transferred from Microsoft Works) didn't help me one bit. This blog and everything on it may be here for a long time, or maybe not. Perhaps the web will be compromised soon, perhaps not. Who knows, but if you like my work, it's yours for the taking. I have everything I require, and why want more? And you can share, too; if you think it's worth it. After all, all it's cost me is time. Why should it cost anyone else, anything else?  Note blog is not monetised, and it never will be; if I have any say.

I want this free to all who need or want it for however long this can be, considering the circumstances of the world. Life would be better without a monetary economy, anyway. Countless civilisations have proven this in the past, and hopefully that way of life will return soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment