Sunday, October 31, 2010

Shameless Promotion Of Project----MORGAN'S ILLUSTRATIONS!

The Illustrations, again:

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/Morgan665/

No, the artist is no Boris Vallejo, Michael Whelan, John Waterhouse, or Howard Johnson. Just an amateur dilettante who had to work from memory. Still. . .do the drawings make ya wanna read my story set any more than before ya saw 'em? I am a decent short story writer, a damn good poet, but only a so-so novelist of a mostly, though not quite completely fictional tale; if ya can live with that. Hey, it's all there.

Volume #1: http://whatrevelationnevertoldyou.blogspot.com/

The rest of the links are in the second post from the top of this blog, or temporarily the third if I forget to properly date something, or forget to put my mysterious progress tally on 'draught/draft', or you can go to my profile, and get the rest there quite easily, provided you're familiar with Roman numerals.  If you're not, Google 'em!

I'm sorry, but I can be so damn pretentious sometimes. Often, really.  In fact, most of the time.   ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment