Sunday, October 31, 2010

When Everyone Else Is Doing It. . .

DON'T!!!!!!!! The world is screwed up. The majority did it. If you are part of the majority, you helped. If you go against the trends, you are probably a part of the solution, and I'm talking about the "Do ye no harm, do as ye will" factor. I'm not saying go on a homicidal rampage because no one else is doing it, I'm saying cut up your credit cards, adopt instead of having your own (and treat the kid RIGHT, huh?), say the Hell with vanity, the Hell with trying to impress the neighbours with your stuff; if they even care. It's not necessarily good to be envied, anyway. It can make you a target.

Respect ALL life. Respect the Earth. Yeah, ya can still swat that mosquito that is making lunch of you, but RECOGNISE it IS a sovereign individual of another culture whose language you will not understand as you do it. On a sub-atomic level, that mosquito, every rock you kicked, every meal you ate, every molecule of air you breath is EQUAL!!!!!!!!! Thank the soul of what you are eating for having been sacrificed. You may meet it in the Afterworld one day. Don't follow the crowds aimlessly. They have all but destroyed the planet. I mean, come on! Looking at how the human race lives, I'd say they have the intelligence level of something between an amoeba and an unhatched egg.

If you think it's wrong or destructive, DON'T DO IT!!!!!! Try to exploit others (of all species) as little as you can. And remember the purpose of life! You are supposed to be EVOLVING!!!!!! Instead, it seems most are falling into a bottomless abyss. Well, they'll come around eventually, but what a long road they'll have to travel. Is it worth it?! To exist so many times in such a high density locale, where you are stripped of most of your abilities, the access of TRUTH, and to be at whim to the environment and each other, many of who won't leave you or well enough alone?

Then again, why did I even bother writing this?! Garbage in, garbage out, to most.

Oh well. Not really my problem. Not for long, anyway. I will be retiring all the way pretty soon, and I won't have to deal with any more idiots unless I go out of my way; which I won't! Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment