Sunday, October 31, 2010

December, 2010

So cowl, so damn cowl!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely freezin'! Snow, ice, not goin' away real soon. Hell hath arrived due to a ruthlessly slaughtered gulf stream, brought to us by 'Genocide Unlimited'. You know who you are!

This cold. Something to use. I wrote enough about it. Go out, run around in it a bit, whilst a tad underdressed (Shorts, socks and running shoes?), come back and what? Sit immediately by the fire after puttin' the tay on, or fill the underground tub?

Ah, fill the tub. Forget the tay. Get out of the wet clothes, go to the kitchen, fill up a tanker with ice, lemonade, take it with you, and slowly enter the tub as you finish the tanker before you're even half-way submerged.

I used to think individuals who did things like that were nuts. I suppose I still do, but now I was one of them. Then again, if I'd wanted to remain sane, I would have chosen to be born a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment