Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rage Untamed

If you were like me right now,
A galaxy would explode.
I'm surprised your memories
Don't make your damn head corrode.
Contracts that were due, now done;
Were what you once agreed with
To get you to where you're now,
This land; oft passed off as myth.
Calm down, for all that happened
Was required for our cause.
Since when was life e'er pain free?
Give your boiling blood a pause!
Your past foes were the moulders
Of your creativity.
Indeed, your foes were your friends
For bringing you back to me.
How oft must I explain this?
Their price is high for their role,
As was the cost of your past.
Come out of your black hole.
Look around, where you are now.
'Dude', it really was worthwhile.
All is at your fingertips
That will cater to your style,
And gone are those, you revile.
Forget them.  Let them not rile
Your peace or what did beguile
You to my beloved isle.

No comments:

Post a Comment