Sunday, October 31, 2010

There's Hedonism, And There's Consequences

OK!  This is one of the things I love to do. I find it kind of addictive, really.  Take a shower, then switch to tub, turn on the water full blast so it will fill with the drain open, throw in a ton of jasmine (YES I LIKE JASMINE, AND I'M MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT!!!!!!) bubble bath, when the tub is full, switch back to shower full blast, and sit down in the tub with the not quite scalding water coming down on me.  I do that several times a week during the colder days, and use cooler water during the warmer days, but I tend to stay there until the hot water runs out.  I just bring my knees up, wrap myself around them, will sometimes rest my chin on them, sometimes not, close my eyes, and let my mind go where ever it wants.

Usually my two  roommates don't mind, and just leave me alone. Not last night.  I got the faucet turned off, and they actually ganged up on me, hauled me out of the tub, carried my soppin' self away, and blew my mind both out fo the cosmos, and out of time.

No, I didn't fight back.  I can take it, once in a while.  But I gotta admit!  If I want saturate myself with the 'water ritual'; I think I better start resortin' to my practise at 2:00 AM or somethin'.  If ya haven't discovered it yet, I suggest it be tried. . .espcially if water is included in the rent.   ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment