Sunday, October 31, 2010

Progress

Morgan's pictures went up on The Guild today.  I don't like all of them, but most of them are fairly good.  Not top notch, not too clean, but I like 'em anyway.  Did a good job in capturing what I looked like when I was 17 in 'Protégé', and 'From Forever To Eternity'.  Thought I looked like crap on 'Counterparts' and 'Wish You Were Here', but I wasn't there, so. . .  Also coulda done a better job on 'We Can Sit Over There', and I really WISH another draft or two of Thanatos in the 'caged' harness had been done, but I can forgive the burnout factor interceding on that last drawing.  (Gods, imagine a black and white photo of that. . .or more poses!  Ain't gonna happen, though.)   

OK, so in the collection I don't like three of them.  20 outta 32 ain't bad.  For the third time, here's the link to the complete set with actual titles to each picture:

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/Morgan665/

And here's the link to the slide show on The Gothic Writers Guild:

http://www.gothicguild.org/index.php/component/content/article/64-slide-show/323-slide-show 

And I wish this blog thingy gave us unlimited space for  posting.  That way my book series wouldn't get get read out of order on this blog set, perhaps?  What's the point if a middle volume is read, and there is no idea how we (allegedly) got there?

I suppose I could put the next link to each volume at the end to the prior volume, but I am on dial-up, and what I should be able to do in 10 minutes would take half the day.  I don't think so. But here is the link to get all the links in sequential order, which is a Hell of a lot easier than goin' to my profile and goin' through the Roman numeral sequence which my pretentious self just HAS to use:

http://vergilxanon.blogspot.com/2010/10/xanon-chronicles.html

Still tryin' to figure out why our second collection of poetry has so many hits, but not the first.

Don't answer that!  After all, I don't really exist, do I?  This blog isn't real.  It's an illusion, right? How can it be anything else?  Why would a Gate Keeper from pre-history all of a sudden show up on blogger, spewing a bunch of B-rate literature along with the rest of my rantings?  

Yes.  Just an illusion.  Along with the rest of life, which will be laughed at after transition; by those evolved enough to see it for what it is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment