Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Sleepless Noight

Here I sit, in front of the computer, next to the heater under the window.  Below freezin' outside, and I'm toasty warm, in my socks, skivvies, with t-shirt included.  I'm between readin' a historical novel on-line, of my land that is bringin' back memories that are almost setting me to tears, checkin' the progress of what I'm here for so that I can move on and shed no more tears, this blog, and the general goin' ons in the warrld.

No progress on what I'm here for.  I was told I would see it come January, but I have been lied to in the past in a favourable fashion.  Things happened faster than I was told they would happen.

Bein' trapped in and by time was alien to me.  I loathed it to no end.  Dependin' on others was the worst of it.  Especially when they didn't share my sense of urgency.  When they were unawares there was a race to see what got there first.  The task at hand, or the eternal destruction of all the work me and mine have done; because it was not at the proper place in time for the upheavals that are due? 

So here I sit; somewhere between the edge of time and the edge of forever, somewhere above the fiftieth latitude due north in one of the harshest years of recent history, past the point of no return.  Provided I exist, that is.

But maybe I do.

Find out when ya get here, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment