Sunday, October 31, 2010

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ECSTACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are ahead of schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Four down, twelve to go!!!!!!!!  Yahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! With an extra month allowed for potential problems, we are out of here now in a maximum of not quite 13 months instead of not quite 14!!!!!!!!!!  Provided we stay until the end.  Gods, I am so happy I could just. . .oh, I don't know!

Well, let us see.  One month of reserves that we don't have to conserve.  Provided I don't break down and ask my first love to take us home sooner. . .the uh. . .right way.  The same way he got us here.  Oh, how to celebrate?  Go out to eat?  Pick up a bunch of stuff to cook ourselves with all of us gangin' up on the meal?  Uh, we're not in the habit of gettin' drunk or wasted.  Mullethead can't stand alcohol, I only like some mead every now and then, and my mentor will have a glass of wine on occasion, but that's about it.  When I was a crotch droppin', food product, or whatever Mullethead feels like callin' wee bairn that day, I absolutely HATED watered down wine, never developed a taste for beers and ales, so I had mostly water, milk, buttermilk,  fruit juices when available, and tay. I was also never a fan of drunken behaviour, so what can you expect from me?  

Oh, I'll talk it over with the others.  I look foreward to stuffing my face silly, and perhaps sittin' under the shower after, then go to bed; getting more than the three or four hours sleep that I usually get. . .if at all possible.  I don't seem to need anymore.

And shall I tell my two loves I do NOT feel like getting absconded with from bein' under the water to get ravished tonight?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Maybe not.  Didn't happen all the time anyway, and maybe if I don't eat enough to explode, I might welcome the concept, if everyone else can still move.

Aye!  I think I'll put a vial of jasmine or rose oil on one of the night stands as a hint.  I'll leave it up to them.

Now, I think I'll hit the ice!!!!!!!!!  I feel like I could skate all day; as wild and crazy as they come!  AFTER I tell everyone what I just saw at The Guild, on-line.

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Oh man, it is soooooo tempting to do a calendar countdown.  But if something goes wrong and I have to add time, that would be so depressing.  But what are the odds of that happening?  And I might get further ahead of schedule, depending on my publisher.

Ah feck it!  417 days at worst, if all is on target, with 30 of those days present as a cushion for potential derailments of the project and projected dates.  I might be able to knock a week off of that in another 3 months if all keeps running like a well oiled machine.

Hmmmmmm.  No, something could still go wrong.  We can party later.  Maybe I won't tell the others yet.  I'll have my own personal celebration.

Yes, good-bye.  Let me go get my ice skates!

No comments:

Post a Comment