Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Power Of An Uncompromised Midwayer

Don't look at me, right now. I AM compromised. My memories have been shattered, my innate abilities stripped, and I may just as well be more mortal flotsam until I go home again. This is what I agreed to, for the short span that I am here.

My mentor is NOT a midwayer. He acts as one, but he's so far out of my league that I might as well be an amoeba to Stephen Hawking.

No. That's not a good comparison. One of Jerry's kids to the currently super hot, buffed Cameron Diaz? (After all this time with the mullethead, who is NOT as dedicated to working out as Cameron, does not have the genetic predisposition to look that good, but has a similar, though not as extreme, and scrawnier build then Cameron, that look has grown on me. But even before she started working out, I though Ms. Diaz was one of the best looking chicks on the planet. Not that I'd trade in who I have for her, but. . .)

Oh, that's so NOT nice.

OK! A Yugo, compared to a Ferrari!

That's better.

Can they influence the Physical Plane? Uh, yes. If they must. It's rarely done, but it is done when there is no other choice. When there is a vested interest at stake that can affect the outcome of humanity, and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment