Sunday, October 31, 2010

Must Check Weather Report More Often

From this morning, I thought I might get to see a sunset, with a half clouded sky but no. Rain was back. Oh well. I can't say I was disappointed.

Being the animals had been fed, I had nothing else pressing to do, I turned on the water of the shower, disrobed, and stood on the open balcony of the bedroom for a minute or two to get plastered with the freezing rain. From the cold shower, to not quite scalding I went; and how nice it felt. I ended up sitting down in the tub that I'd filled after I cleaned up, and I'd be using all the hot water, but it was early; so it didn't matter.

At least I didn't get kidnapped to be ravished this time. I didn't feel like that sort of thing tonight. I just wanted to relax, think things over, and maybe even meditate a bit.

Yes, indeed. In bed, with perhaps a cat or two. I think I'll leave this now, and find the feline most likely to stay with me. The lovely tortoise shell female. The Siamese tabby was apt to follow, and I suppose I should tell the others my intentions so I'd be left alone for a while.

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment