Sunday, October 31, 2010

Never Make Plans

I knew I was in for it when I heard the shower go off about two hours after I'd hit the sack. I ended up hitting a twilight sleep, where this reality and the next reality overlapped, and the second that water came on, I snapped out of it. Still had the cats with me. One pressed against each of my sides. They would soon be persuaded to go somewhere else.

I ended sitting up, and waiting. Well, it was nothing worth regretting. Amazing what two can concurrently do with you. Like Hell I'd admit to it even under torture, but I never could have guessed sensations like those two could deliver were even possible.

Now they were out cold, and I was up. The only noise there was, was the barely perceptable hum of the computer, the sporadic lashing winds, and the rain against the windowpanes. I turned all the lights off, and just had an oil lamp in a skillet burning on the drafting table behind me for the sake of atmosphere. Next to that oil lamp, was a huge sailor's mug of creamed Darjeeling. One of those mugs where the base was a bit wider than the top, so it wouldn't tip over. It was the only kind of cup or mug we allowed in this room, and none near the computer.

The Middle East was getting more and more volatile, there was a mini-revolution going on in Wisconsin, and the powers that think they are, are getting mighty nervous. People don't want to play anymore.

Again, I wonder if I will have enough time to oversee the publication of my entire series on The Guild. A lot can happen in the next not quite. . .uh. . .hmmmmmmm. . .do I say thirteen, or fourteen months?

I dunno. Or shall I stick to proper grammer?! I DON'T KNOW. As if I even talk remotely like what I'm writing. Huh! It does rub my virtual fur in the wrong direction, but oh well. I suppose I have alienated anyone coming to this blog enough, already.

Now I have about three hours worth of reading on all the alternative political sites I read, judging from the headlines I've seen. Happy-happy joy-joy. I wish I could remember why I chose to come here now, and I wish I could remember if I was going to see this project of mine come to fruition. My mentor knew, and DAMN IT, HE WON'T TELL ME!!!!!!!! SAYS IT'S AGAINST THE RULES TO DO THAT!!!!!!!

Says my present state is what I demanded, and that is what I was going to get.

At least in two to ten days I would decide on what month will be my last. . .I think. . .barring I find no real nasty nails in the wheel of time, so to speak.

I liked what I was seeing with world events, yet at the same time I didn't. People were waking up and fighting for what was inherently theirs, but the bloodshed. . .I did NOT enjoy seeing that.

No, at this time I did not think much of collective humanity, but that didn't mean I wanted to see them suffer. That just meant I wanted to leave them behind to be only memories, though I'm not my whole self, right now. I'm compromised and divided from what I'm supposed to be. I could change my mind after I'm home again. . .or not. I shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment