Sunday, October 31, 2010

How Can The World Justify Itself?

All the exploitation, the gratuitous killing, torture, subjegation, and all other niceties? We all know it's wrong, but we do it anyway. Some of us get a lot of satisfaction from it. It's like we have a planet full of psychopaths, and they always end up in government.

Didn't used to be that way. Tribal governments wouldn't stand for it. Someone would find themself deposed in sometimes rather gruesome ways. With the centralised governments, the ones who stand up for what's right are the ones who are detained, tortured and killed. And the majority feed the corrupt systems because they DON'T THINK!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY JUST DO WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING, RIGHT OR WRONG!!!!!!!!

I'm glad my sojourn is statistically short. And if all goes according to what I hope in the next week and a half, I will officially declare it shorter than my intended stay by 31 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment