Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ahhhh, What A Morn'

Got the laundry on, did the dusting, vacuum will have to wait until the others are up, horse doo-doo to the compost shed during a break in the fading rain, hosed down the floor and wheelbarrow, and tomorrow we'd call Reggie; next to us, to pick himself up some free fertiliser. One of the bins was ready. My mentor usually took care of the composting. He had the easiest time with flipping the pile. The mullethead could do it, but she wsn't the practical choice for the job. It took her too much time. After I bitched about my first blister, that was the end of it for me. (I KNOW! I SHOULDA WORN GLOVES!!!!!!!) My mentor took over the task. It was only once a week, and he took care of it like it was nothing. It helps to be about 185.5 centimetres of solid, wiry muscle. I was build the same as he overall, but I was a bit shorter, so. . . I was close to 168 centimetres in reality, with a medium-light, well defined build. Morgan got my dimensions real good in "Illusion Master". I'm not quite as heavy as what I was portrayed as in my skates. Nothing impressive, but I had no issues. The mullethead wished I was just two or three centimetres shorter, not that it really mattered. Hey! I was light enough for her to carry, and manoeuvre when I was prone, so what of it? There were a few other things that also presented no problem that you don't have to know about, so I won't post them.

Oh, still so early, but getting close to time. I think I'll make some spinach and mushroom crepes. And did I feel like juicing the oranges? Oh, sure! And being I was almost done with what I had to do, I'd probably vacuum the entire house of what we vacuumed. Anything to get us to town faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment