Sunday, October 31, 2010

FUCK YOU WITH AN UNGREASED PHONE POLE UP THE ARSE!!!

Earn money from your blog

Let your blogging pay off with relevant ads from Google AdSense.

**************

That was the ad. Why SHOULD I? So some other worthless parasite that I hold in utmost contempt, that had nothin' to do with MY work can profit from MY PERSONAL endeavours? I think NOT!!!!!!!!!

And so what if I can profit, considerin' I have everythin' I NEED, and I have access to everythin' I WANT, though I will hold off until either April 15, 2012, March 15, 2112, if my one time early publication gives me a month and nothin' falls behind to where it was, or sooner if my publisher keeps gettin' my stuff out faster than was planned?

I'm not here to make anyone any money. I'm here to rise from the grave, kinda like Joan Crawford in that Blue Oyster Cult song, OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?  

Well, maybe not quite, but still. . .

I AM NOT HERE FOR ANYONE'S PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment