Sunday, October 31, 2010

Will It Be A Blog, Or A BLOG. . .That Is The Question

 Aye!  I write lots of personal rantin's.  Occasionally I write relevant stuff regardin' politics, or philosophy and such.  Once in a while a decent poem, rarer still, a short story.  Thing about my art is, I've already done so much; I can't bring myself to get into that head space again.  I've spent time workin' on a third short story before the week was up, and on a third poem before the day was up in the past.  When I laid out my first drafts of the story set, I'd do between 8 and 12 pages a day.  Then there was that nightmare of editin'.  Know what it's like to edit not quite 1,500 pages twice in a year. . .and then know it's still not perfect?  You see words in your sleep.  It's HELL!!!!!!!  And bein' non-professional, I had to do it myself.  All of it.  On a bloody U.S. word processor, of all things.  

So why didn't I get a Commonwealth word processor?  Well, speakin' for one who doesn't exist, that's just the way things worked out, OK??????????

 

No comments:

Post a Comment