Sunday, October 31, 2010

Feck It! I'm Makin' A Game Out Of My Earthly Sojourn

I know I won't see it, but I'm goin' to treat this like a video game, or somethin'. To what year and month will I get, not that I even WANT to be stuck here, but hey! As of today, I am no longer shootin' for April 15, 2012. I'm shootin' for March 15, though that will only give me three weeks for somethin' to go wrong; not that anythin' has. I figure if somethin' so epic goes wrong to derail me, we are all abandonin' ship.

There! Now I'm uber-happy.

I also like the title of my last post so much, I'm usin' it for the first line of the poem I'm workin' on; and which will be on the same subject. Might have it up tomorrow, or the day after. I have no clue. I'm not so obsessed as to write a new one each day, or sometimes two, like how I used to do when at my creative height in literature. I suppose I can say my muse is now my friend, as opposed to my passionate lover?

Thank the gods for that. Two of those is ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I must admit I'd rather not do with fewer, considerin' what they're capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment