Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ego

It's so nice to know you have a fan base, regardless of how small. To know someone is frothing at the bit, hardly being able to wait until your new literary installation comes out. If I were for profit, despite the fact I have no advertising, 6 volumes would have sold the first day out. Not bad.

Self promoting again. NO, I'M NOT GONNA APOLOGISE!!!!!!! So repeating myself for the 3rd or 4th time, or whatever. . .

Part one of Volume #1 on The Guild:

http://www.gothicguild.org/index.php/donn-uimidir/what-revelation-never-told-you/315-what-revelation-never-told-you-introduction-parts-1-3


If ya wanna listen, rather than read; though it is computer generated and some things are not pronounced right:

http://www.gothicguild.org/index.php/audiobooks/what-revelation-never-told-you

Or if ya wanna read it on the blog:

http://whatrevelationnevertoldyou.blogspot.com/?zx=21e520a24713f39b

Again, this sort of vaguely tells how I came to be what I am, and is a fictionl account of how I allegedly evolved from a neurotic self-centred brat to the thing I am today; though very little of what I wrote about actually happened. It's not for everyone, but hey. Chicks usually like the series better than sausage casings (Gods, I want to keel haul someone for gettin' me to talk like that.), though gay dudes are more likely to fine with the series, not to mention emos, Goths, general death obsessed, and those just a little bit different. It's a very iconoclastic phantasy, and I am so sorry; but again, my short stories (Volumes 11-14) are better than the main series, but hey! There's 104 of them in the series, 3 in the blog, and I will probably write a few more in the blog before I go away.

And one more time. . .FEEL FREE TO STEAL THE ENTIRE FECKIN' SERIES AND PUT 'EM ON YOUR DESKTOP IN CASE THE INTERNET EVER GOES AWAY. NO, THEY AIN'T PERFECT, BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN CORRECT WHAT I STILL DIDN'T CATCH AND REFUSE TO GO BACK TO. IF YOU DO, NO; I DO NOT WANNA HEAR FROM YOU TO GIVE ME THE EDITED COPY. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE, AND MY TIME HERE IS VERY LIMITED ANYWAY.

After all, the sooner I get out of here, the better. As soon as this project is completely published, this blog will be closed, and I go back to where I REALLY belong.

And the blog version is now nicely set up where the link at the bottom of the page will take you to the next volume. You will have to copy/paste, but hey! It could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment