Sunday, October 31, 2010

After The Run

The mullethead joined me, and we took all three equines out for the run. We ended up going to the road in back, and came back a bit slower, occasionally walking. We lost the horse and the two ponies, who went home ahead of us. They'd be waiting when we got there, and we'd clean their hooves, give them a quick grooming, and a snack.

Before we got there, the mullethead stopped us, and gave me a hug which I returned. I suppose if it were a bit later in the year it might have taken us a bit longer to get home, but though the temperature was something we both could deal with at midday, it was not something you wanted to be underdressed for.

We stayed in the embrace for a while, both thanking each other for what we've done for each other, and how what was happening now couldn't have happened if either of us wasn't there. We also talked about all the shoite the mullethead had to go through to be persuaded to get into her present position, and though how her troubles had been worth it; she still couldn't stand the mortal flotsam garbage who helped more or less push her into it.

Still sooooooo much hate. Then she laughed, and commented on how others live vicarious through the accomplishments of the well known. 'I KNEW THIS PERSON BEFORE HE/SHE/IT BECAME FAMOUS!!!!!!!' I kissed her on top of the head, and told her she would never become so, with her clingings to obscurity. She laughed as she dwelled on the fact her destested breeder cow cunt incubator would never have a clue.

So did I.

Then she took off at a pretty fast run, and home we went. I got her all to myself after we took care of the equines. No clue where my mentor had gone after we got back, but we did have our own agendas here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment