Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Sunny Day

So much colder, though. Too cold for my taste. I made large bowls of honeyed chamomile tay and equally large bowls of oatmeal with fruit and more honey for a pre-breakfast treat for the equines. I gave them all a quick brushin' down before coverin' 'em up in secured 'blankets', as they're called. That way, they could go outside and not freeze their tails off. The stable room attached to the house was almost the same temperature as the house, so they were OK inside, but bein' they were outdoor beasties, they were NOT happy bein' inside all the time.

The others will be up shortly. I guess now I'll get off this thing, do my mornin' shower, and do my usual breakfast-for-us preparation, bein' I'm generally the earliest one up. No objection, since that way everyone is stuck with what I want, but I have yet to receive a complaint.

This mornin' it would be heated olive bread with garlic and herb goat cheese, a mushroom, spinach, onion, garlic and red bell pepper omelette, a side of creamed strawberries, Earl Grey tay, and orange juice.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment