Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ahau Kankin

December 21, 2012--11:11:00

Some are actually expectin' to attain instant enlightenment then.  Others are expectin' the world to end.  YE GODS, HOW GULLIBLE CAN THE HUMAN RACE GET???????!!!!!!!

I can't remember anythin' in the state I'm in.  It will NOT be a good time, judgin' from the news reports, and history repeatin' itself.  It's not a good time as I sit here in front of this computer. Things are fallin' apart.  It'll take more than 674 days to get it all sorted out.  Things will get worse before they get better. Anyone who hasn't been livin' in a cave all their lives can see that. JUST TURN THE PAGE OF THE CALENDAR!!!!!!  THAT PARTICULAR DAY WILL BE NOT MUCH DIFFERENT FROM THE DAY BEFORE IT, OR THE DAY AFTER IT!!!!!  SHEESH!!!!!! THAT MUCH I DO KNOW!!!!!!!

Heh-heh-heh.  I wrote that was the day I focused on, and appeared on the Mexican shore to lose my virginity right before I move to The White City from Tech Duinn.

Aye, riiiiiiiiiiiight.  As if!  I know bits and pieces of my tales are true, but that was NOT.  In fact, very little of them are.  But I already said that, so. . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment