Sunday, October 31, 2010

Catalysts And Paradoxes

This one's a bit personal, but hey!  I talked it over before airin' this dirty laundry.  In fact, I was rather requested to put it up for the sake of revenge that really shouldn't be, but who am I to argue when I can gain so much from heedin' a request?  (DON'T ask.)

"Amazin' How You Can Be So Greatful To Someone For What They Did, Yet At The Same Time You Want To Take A Baseball Bat To 'Em", is what the requested title was, but I didn't even try to see if it would fit.

Take the psycho, abusive, homicidal breeder cow, bitch cunt (as the mullethead still calls 'er) that was chosen as 'the ride' to get here by the mullethead (whose name is NOT/NEVER WAS really Stephanie, Stefan, Kyle, or Zanna. . .technically.  After all, as I said; names have been changed to protect the guilty.  Though in the case of some individuals, only the last names.  Heh-heh-heh).  The shoitster made it so my dear adoptee just couldn't deal with the realm she was born to, and ended up totally losin' it, and. . .well, tryin' to do 'erself in.  The freight train thing in Volume  #1 was real.  But it was all agreed to, before she was born.  Everythin' that happened was so, not that I can remember that now; but my mentor told me it was so, so it must be true.  

That bitches second host was a real piece of work, too.  A total sack of midden.

Then there was 'Sean' and 'Dave'.  The mullethead never met 'em, but they turned 'er into a more dedicated runner, an portrait artist, a poet, a writer, a historical researcher, and provided 'er with a distraction enough to keep 'er out of trouble in the conventional sense.  THANX SEAN AND DAVE, THOUGH YOU TWO WILL NEVER SEE THIS IN LIFE!!!!!!!  I OWE YAS ONE!!!!!!!!!

Gettin' back to the psycho, abusive, homicidal breeder cow, bitch cunt (Carthage, N.C.), and child molestin' second host of 'ers (Talbott, TN). . .well, they made sure the mullethead would be self-sufficient due to trustin' no one, vindictive, eternally grudge-holdin', iconolclastic, (allegedly) sprog-hatin', misanthropic, isolationistic, (alleged) mortal flotsam garbage detestin', button-pushin', contemptuous arse-hole that ever was, or so mullethead says.  The thing she married once in life didn't help things much, either, but hey!  At least the mullethead got to psychologically torture 'im a bit, so that wasn't all bad.  Not enough for 'er taste, but hey!  Some was better 'n nothin'.

However, the mullethead held a totally different opinion of the worlds 'Gate Keepers', as is psychopomps.  Well, it is a good class of individuals to relate unconditionally to.  They tend to be on the correct side of things.  And though I am now on vacation, and quittin' soon, she's mine, and I've never dreamed of bein' treated so well outside of the first love of my life, who I share her with.

This is one trinity that shall be eternal, I hope.  One for all, and all for one!  And how right Steve Miller was, when 'e said, "You know you got to go through Hell before you get to Heaven".

On the other hand, everything was as it should have been.  Everything is now as it should be.  All went accordin' to contract, despite that the contract was a bitch, and much of it was regretted by all parties involved.

Can I forgive?  I already have, not that there was anythin' TO forgive in reality.  Everyone was just playin' their role, regardless of how painful it was.  

Can the mullethead forgive?  When it's a warm day in Niflheim!

And I suppose that's the way I like it.  (I HATE that song by Andrea True Connexion. . .I mean Connection.  DAMN YOU YANKS AND YOUR DEVIATED SPELLIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  There are more advantages than I can count from 'er bein' loike 'erself.  An' tha''s another DON'T ASK!!!!!

BLLLLLPPPPPPPHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment