Sunday, October 31, 2010

Again, For Those Interested In My Literary Art

http://www.gothicguild.org/index.php/poems

Here's the poetry page on The Gothic Writers Guild. I'm not the only one on it, and there are excellent pieces up, not by moi. And you can get all my very few post Xanon Chronicles short stories without goin' through this whole damn blog. . .by clicking 'stories'. And if you write stuff leanin' toward the dark side, why not join up and submit somethin'? If it's on The Guild, I'll be readin' it myself, fer shure. Not that it really matters, but it would be somethin' else to keep me entertained for a while; despite the fact that I don't really exist, but hey!

So for all you creative writers out there, why not have at it?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Annoyin'! The members have more than doubled since I've been on the site, and NOBODY IS SUBMITTIN' ANYTHING!!!!!!!! WILL SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE DO SOMETHIN'????????

No comments:

Post a Comment