Sunday, October 31, 2010

Why Do So Few In The Divided United States Know Of

Heliogabalus
Hypatia
Boadica
Edward de Vere
Theodora of Byzantium
Mary Anne Evans
Hadrian and Antinous
Marcus Aurelius
Publius Vergilius Maro, Alexander and Cebes
The obnoxious Cináed mac Ailpín, or rather Kenneth MacAlpin in English
The feckin' Council of Nicea
The Celtic Church
The Albigensians/Cathars
What the 'Rayleigh scattering' is
A SERB NAMED GAVRILO PRINCIP was the catalyst for World War I
History in general is not as it is written
Public schools are indoctrination centres


Gods, I could make this list a couple of parsecs (PARSECS ARE 3.26 LIGHTYEARS, YA BLOOMIN'IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!) long.

But I won't.

GOOGLE 'EM IF CURIOUS!!!!!! Of course no one had better ask me about 'em. After all, I don't bloody EXIST!!!!! And of course, this blog isn't real either. I mean an ancient psychopomp of pre-history comin' back to live amongst the mortal flotsam for 18 months to verify his book as 'transduced' by one such mortal flotsam individual who he has invited into his temporary home until he can take her to his real home gets published on an obscure site, along with another in my profession who is way more powerful than I that has taken to me? Uh huh! Sure!!!!!! If you believe that, I think it's time for a visit to the rubber room with the men in the white coats.

(Do I win the 'Run-On-Sentence' Award for this post?)

No comments:

Post a Comment