Sunday, October 31, 2010

Is Imagination Always A Good Thing?

Lunch was great. Weird, but quite tasty. A bunch of red buttered chard, miso rice with a ton of sesame oil, chilli tofu which was hot, at least didn't send me clingin' to the ceilin' like the Mexican food the mullethead likes, a hunk of heavily garlic powedered, buttered olive bread, and a hunk of hickory smoked gouda. To drink, it was lemonade that was half lemon juice, and it was sweetened with sugar.

The chard! The water it was boiled in was quite red, so one of us (need I say WHO????????) decided it would be sooooooo funny to pour it into a gallon container, then find a public restroom, pour it in the loo, don't flush, and walk out.

I'm sorry, but YES I LAUGHED!!!!!!!

What could the reaction be? A scream? They walk out to whoever is working there and ask if somebody died in there? Who knows, but I was NOT going to be in a position to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment