Sunday, October 31, 2010

AAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKK-So Much I Don't Think Of

Gods, I am so SICK of writin' in regular English, but oh well.  Made a few changes to the blog that just didn't occur to me before.  After all, the prime motive of this thing bein' here is to promote my tale(s) that has very little to do with reality, so. . .I put the link to the first volume and the link to the illustrations at the top of the blog, under the title.  The rest is just general rantin's that may be of interest to some, or not.  Whatever.  I also made it so I have more posts on each page so no one has to go page foreward a million times to check things out.  The default values of this blog are BEYOND annoyin'.  Then this here Luddite (who can live easily and nicely WITHOUT technology) has to go through all this crap with all these options, and muddle my way through improvements that should have been the default values to begin with.

On the OTHER hand. . .

Things are becomin' clearer for me.  It's like I'm rememberin' some things I have no way of rememberin', as time goes by.  I may even write some of it down, but I may not.  I'll have to verifry I won't be sabotagin' myself if I do.

All I can say now, is I should be at complete peace.  All is as it should be.  The foundation is set, the cornerstone hath been laid, and I can just quit stressin' over anythin', and take the rest of my sojourn as strictly entertainment; for my mentor had rubbed my face in the fact that I'm kind of gettin' off on the gratuitous curiosity I'm experiencin'.  I thunk it o'er for a while, and he's righter than right field (,not that I even LIKE baseball). It's a game.  Just a game.  It starts, it plays out, it ends.   But of course I'll keep losin' it every now and then when the moment hits me.

Ah, such is meself only bein' partly 'ere.

So will I be annoyed if 'The White City' doesn't go up this Sunday?  Oh, maybe.  I have no right to expect it, I will say.  But I will be ecstatic if it does go up, and we will be takin' an extra trip to town.  ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment