Sunday, October 31, 2010

When Is It Legal To Tell The Truth?

How's about NEVER?  Journalism is one of the most dangerous professions on the planet. Whistleblowers get sacked, whistleblowers get 'rubbed out', governments are run on graft and corruption, and woe if you've got the fortitude to expose it.  You may find yourself framed, ruined, or killed.  If you threaten before you act, you may find yourself in an 'accident'.

Nice life you've got there.  Everybody says they're for justice, but the actions don't walk the talk. Hypocrites 'R' Us.  (If only I had a way to turn that 'R' around.  If I was in software design, I'd DO THAT!!!!!!!)

Oh well.  The overthrows are painful to watch, yet at the same time; quite refreshin'.  It's time for some REAL change. . .in favour of the peasants.  Though I'm about as far away from bein' a peasant as possible, I do side with them.  MY TRIBE SHARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And we TRADED. We didn't use money.

If you have enough, why fight for more?  Security?  Huh!  Ask Weimar Germany.  Ask Zimbabwe.  ASK THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ask the bankers and politicians who get assassinated.  Ask the caesars, JFK, Rasputin, the last czars, and Nicky Ceausescu , Benny Mussolini, my dear Mary Stuart, and Edward 'Leadbottom' II.  I could make a list a kilometre, if not longer.

I know I state the obvious, but a global killin' field is well on the way.  But look on the bright side!  If you're not here, you're there.  There is no 'DEATH'.  Only transition.  One thing I state in my series over and over, that is true.

However it is good to be able to live with yourself after you 'die'.  Did I really write that?  My, oh me.  YES I DID, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!  It is better to transition when you are at peace with yourself, knowin' you left the world BETTER, and that you helped put another piece of the puzzle of existence in place, as opposed to rippin' the ONENESS apart like so many tend to do in their illusion of separation.

At least I was allowed to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment