Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Things I Put Up With!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. The mullethead found a cute, entertainin' article regardin' chicks on steroids.

http://www.muscleenhancers.com/steroids/roids78.htm

Yes, I found it amusin'. Then she looks at me and tells me she likes the androgynous characteristics I have.

Disregard that striped avatar of mine. It does not show me as I generally am. This drawin' is pretty close:

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/Morgan665/?action=view&current=SoYouLikeItSlowHuh-1.jpg&newest=1

The nose shoulda been angled a wee more to the (your) right, I was drawn with my eyes narrowed for comic effect, and my rather long lashes (which are black, along with the eyebrows) were deleted, but Morgan isn't the most detail oriented artist on the planet. Still, it's quite recognisable as me. I've also got a medium-light, wiry build. I'm pretty sure I'd make a convincin' lookin' chick if I tried, but why bother? They dress funny these days. Weird incapacitatin' footware, I shake my head at most of their fashions, and the war paint? No!!!!!!!! What would be the point?

Anyway, she asks me if despite the fact she's not a steroid user (thank the gods), if she's man enough for me. Well, I explained she could almost keep up with me runnin' provided it wasn't up hill, she's got a Hell of a strength-weight ratio; bein' quite athletic, but she wasn't ever gonna beat me arm wrestlin', bein' I was a wee taller (five centimetres), and had about 13 to 14 kilos on 'er, but I suppose so.

Not the right answer. I was sittin' down. She grabs my wrist, yanks me from the chair, and due to the fact I'm basically cooperatin' and not fightin' her intentions, she picks me up and ends up holdin' me in her arms. With a little more ease than usual, I end up bein' carried to the be. . .

Oh, never mind. Maybe I did give the right answer after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment