Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sigh!

Just been to The Guild  (  http://www.gothicguild.org/  ).  I'm amazed at the number of hits I'm gettin', am still as happy as a freshly creamed cat on my 3rd volume gettin' on ahead of schedule, but. . .a lot of other things I transmitted still aren't there, and my 3rd volume still isn't on audio file, which I don't even care about; though audio seems to be gettin' more hits than the stuff you read.

Well, I don't like readin' on a computer monitor either, but. . .I don't generally dig bein' read to. Especially when some of MY work isn't pronounced right, but hey!  Keith is pronounced 'KAYTH' where I come from, not 'Keith' the way the Yanks pronounce it.  Drives me nuts, but the world isn't Erin.  Nothin' I can do about it, so I have to live with it.   And there's still the formattin' issues on the written layout, but maybe one day.  All in all, I'm happy with Karen's work.  After all, she is going out of her very busy life for me.  Business owning college students don't have much discretionary time.  I'm grateful to her for helpin' me drag myself out of my now slightly less arcane state.

Or ya can read it HERE!!!!!!!!!

(  http://whatrevelationnevertoldyou.blogspot.com/?zx=21e520a24713f39b  )

Though that has problems too, with spacin'.  As I said already, my files from Microsoft Works just didn't transfer right, so the spacin' between chapters is ridiculous, and I am still pretty burned out from all I had to do with that series already, and am in no mood to fix it.  Maybe one day I will, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  More than likely, I will not.  Not to mention any further spelling errors, or re-Commonwealthing of the Americanised spelling that the damn U.S. word processing programme messed me up on with its 'auto-fix', which in my case was an 'auto-feck-up', but oh well.  If you're that picky and neurotic, you can fix it yourself for your own private files.

If ya don't like white on black, copy/paste, and TRANSFER it.  Again, FEEL FREE TO STEAL IT!!!!!!!  Repeatin' myself, I am non-profit.  We have enough to last comfortable until April 15, 2012, and then we are out of here; not that I think we'll even need to stay that long, based on circumstancial evidence.  I have no use of additional income.  I don't even LIKE the concept of monetary economy.  It's a destroyer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment