Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Gripe About U.S. Business Checks

They have an expiration date. Personal checks do not. Can someone explain this to me?

Oh, no! Don't actually do that. You'd be commentin' to someone who's a figment of your imagination. I was bein' facetious.

But still, THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!! GET UPSET ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!! WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD?!!!!!!!! Not to mention how spoiled your government officials are regarding the undeserved benefits, and all that at tax payer expense. And are bribes taxable? Or are they considered technical 'gifts'? And does the briber pay the gift tax? HUH?!

I wonder if the revolutions that are spreading will hit the U.S.? Will me and mine get out before it does happen? Well, if it gets too bad, the first love of my life can take the ponies, the horse, and the cats back home, and the rest of us can just deal with what's there if our reason for bein' here isn't close enough to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment