Sunday, October 31, 2010

Interesting Day Yesterday

Oil tanked, stock market tanked, 8.9 quake in Japan, tsunamis goin' out. What is it about the oil? Have the powers that think they are decided they don't want the violent revolutions and chaos that uber high petrol prices will bring? Not that this can be completely avoided considering the state of things, but it CAN be postponed. I suppose that is in my favour, although I do NOT like the system myself. It might give me time to see all volumes go up?

I must admit I really would like to get out of here before everything falls apart completely.

Now I wonder. WILL Volume #5 go up this weekend, or next? I hope it is this weekend. I really do, so I can knock that other month off, not that I'm unhappy with what's left.

I wonder what today will bring?

Well, I will have to wait. Now, I think I'll check out if there's something in our library that I want to read. I'm rather in the mood for a good novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment